Undersigned Arnold Koltai, president of the PTE Student Council , accordingly to the Constitution of PTE EHÖK, I announce
The election of the Student Union’s President for the Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Pécs in 2019
- The president of the Student Union and the student representatives are elected by the students of the faculty by secret and direct vote. At the election all students with active student status at the given faculty are elected and electable. – (PTE COC attachment no. 43.)54. § (1)
- The president’s mandate is valid for 2 years, the student representatives' mandates are valid for 1 year. With the termination of the student president’s mandate - with the exception of student representatives - the mandate of the elected and mandated members of the given faculty ceases simultaneously. - 54. § (2)
- The Central Electoral Committee is responsible for the clarity and the legality of the elections. - 54. § (3)
- A valid application is a requirement for the participation. In order to become a legitimate candidate one must submit a valid application until the deadline. Applications must be submitted to the President of the PTE Student Council. – 56. § (2)
- The application must contain the followings: - 56. § (3) – 56. § (3)
a. registration form,
a valid certificate of student status (can not be older than 15 days),
c. the curriculum vitae of the applicant,
d. a motivational letter,
e. an election program,
f. the applicant must validate every page of the application with his/her signature.
- Acceptance or rejection of applications received during the presidential elections is decided on the basis of formal requirements by the Central Electoral Committee. Failure to fulfill any of the conditions set out in the 5th paragraph will result the application being rejected without any omission. - 56. § (4)
- The valid applications are public, those part-governments are obliged to publish on their website or to provide availability otherwise. - 56. § (5)
- The electors can vote only for the candidates, who submitted a valid application to the President of the PTE Student Council until the deadline and received a written recommendation of at least 3% of the number of students who have an active student status at the given faculty during the recommendation period. - 56. § (6)
- Each student can only recommend one candidate. If a student recommends more candidates, all of his/her recommendations become invalid. - 56. § (11)
- The credibility of the recommendations is verified by the Central Electoral Committee. The Central Electoral Committee rejects applications of candidates who have not obtained the number of recommendations and who do not fulfill the conditions set out in the basis of formal requirements or in the Constitution of PTE EHÖK. - 56. § (12)
- During the campaign period, candidates are required to hold a public discussion forum, where rules agreed by the parties and prepared by the Central Electoral Committee. In the absence of a counterclaim, the candidate must hold a program guide forum. - 57. §
- After the campaign period ends, the election begins where students vote directly and secretly. There is a campaign silence from the start of the hour of 0:00 of voting day to the end of the voting. - 58. § (1)
- The applications can be submitted only personally at the following address: 7622 Pécs, Vasvári Pál u. 4. EHÖK Office.
- Submission period related to the application personally: 11 March 2019 10:00 – 22 March 2019 12:00
- Recommendation period: 22 March 2019 16:00 – 29 March 2019 12:00
- Campaign period: 22 March 2019 16:00 – 7 April 2019 23:59
- Planned date of discussion forum/program guide forum: 3 April 2019
- Beginning of the voting period: 8 April 2019.
- In all other cases, the provisions of the Constitution of PTE EHÖK (PTE COC attachment no. 43) apply.
|Pécs, 8 March 2019
University of Pécs
President of the PTE Student Council